Edgar has a great experience of more than 20 years of mountain climbing in Ecuador and around the world. Place like: Colombian, Bolivian, Peruvian and Argentinean Andes as well as in the Italian, Swiss, French, German and Austrian Alps, in northern Himalayas Central Asia the Khan Tengri peak. Recently 3 successfully Expeditions Mount Denali (McKinley) in Alaska, besides in the Caucasus Range, Kazbek and Elbrus Mountains, such experience allowed him to lead challenge routes and expeditions with much success.
He is passionate traveller, photographer, rock and ice climber and much more, he spends most of his free time and vacation “discovering” new mountains, new destinations, new cultures, and new challenge routes.
As a complement of his 6 years of University studies in Tourism, he has attended important courses, such as:
* Mountain Guide and updates courses by ASEGUIM (Ecuadorian Association of Mountain Guides), in April 2000, in April 2009, in September 2014.
* Mountain Guides Evaluation by ENSA (Ecole Nationale de Ski et d’Alpinisme) in October 2006. An event organized by the Ministry of Tourism of Ecuador and ENSA of France.
* First Aids course, Ecuadorian Red Cross, updated in April 2014
* WRF (Wilderness First responder) Course updated in April 2016
* WRF (Wilderness First responder) Course updated in April 2018
* Successfully Certified IFMGA/UIAGM Mountain Guide (April 2018)
He is charismatic, friendly, smart and very patient. His desire of personal growth and professional excellence has led him to be part of “Lonely Summits”, as “CEO”, Chief Executive Organizer, and one of the Owners. He speaks fluent Spanish, English, German, Italian, and some Russian.